We are simplifying our Zoom links for Eternity activities! The three daily Eternity Prayer Meetings will be united under a single Zoom meeting link – “Eternity Prayer Meetings.” Similarly, all Eternity gatherings, from Sunday Services, cooking classes, Saturday seminars, Women’s Bible Study and so forth will share a meeting link labelled “Eternity Church Gatherings”. You can find both links in the Eternity newsletter, and the new links will be used moving forward beginning December 1st.
Chef Paul Kostandin is back with us on Mondays at 5PM on Eternity Church Facebook. This Monday, it is ginger cake, perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Recipe: Ginger Cake
Yield: 1, 8” Cakes
Butter 4 oz
Dark Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
Molasses 1/4 cup
Flour 3/4 cup
Ground Ginger 1 Tbsp
Pumpkin Pie Spice 1 tsp
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Eggs 1 ea
Milk 1/2 cup
1. In a small sauce pot, melt the butter, brown sugar and molasses, stir well to completely combine. Once melted allow the mixture to cool slightly for a few minutes.
2. In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and the spices, whisk the melted butter mixture into the flour.
3. Whisk the egg into the batter and then the milk.
4. Transfer the batter to a greased cake tin and bake for 30-40 minutes at 325ºF.
5. Allow the cake to cool completely before adding frosting and decorating.
Join us for 30 minutes of prayer every morning, noon (except Sundays) and night at 6AM, 12PM and 9PM. You can join as frequently as possible, and you can come in and leave according to your availability. Each prayer time a team of facilitators guides us in the prayers of the people.